jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

****************************************Welcome to our School Year 2014-2015. "My School and Me" - "Mi Escuela y Yo"******************************************

Dears Abejitas parents.

This week we welcome our new school year, which will be very fun and interesting.

During this week we will be working on the transition, my teacher, my room, the staff, my park and my school. 

Words of the Week

Hola- Hello
Mama - Mom
Papa - Dad
Rojo - Red
Ven- Come

We also will work with the red color and welcome songs for our babies.

Remember:

Please make sure we have extra clothes on the cubbie.
Read your journal and let us know any important thing about his routine at home.

Thank you very much for everything.

 Have a great day.

Mrs. Eliana and Mrs. Patricia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario